What makes life easier is a feeling that we are not just struggling to get by but that we are in agreement with life.
Every person has their own idea of harmony and their way of supporting it.
Basic knowledge about one’s self is a great way to experience natural synchronization.
By thinking about what is paramount to us, and being alert to the thoughts that most motivate us we stay in line with the images that relate directly to our vision.
Every time we come across a person or a situation that is in some way connected to what we are contemplating, we make a mental reference of the similarities.
Synchronization is nothing more than a heightened awareness of a perceived process that involves events that reinforce our belief that there is something more going on than just the occurance of mere chance.
In this sense, we are most in agreement with our world when we clearly have something in mind, and we go through our day by recognizing the things that run parallel to our desires.
Viewing every aspect of our life with the conviction that everything is somehow in line with what we are helps us to magnetize the events, people, places and things that drive us to subconsciously search for this evidence. It is this proof, once realized, that leads us to believe in the existence of synchronicity.
In doing so, we open ourselves up to the possibility of inter-connectedness, linking us to the things we wish to manifest in our lives.
Just a few examples of the things that attune our sycronistic awareness are –
- loving thoughts
- color frequencies
- aesthetic appreciation
- all forms of art
- variations of music
- the motion of dancing that puts us in the rythmn of things
- belly laughter that relaxes us and makes us more open
- food that alivens the senses and spurs a creative center that we have had difficulty activating
- gatherings with friends that result in conversations that directly corralate to our thoughts
- our work related passions expressed by someone else in a way that we would phrase them
- signs and symbolizms that relate to our intentions
- passages from books we land on while flipping through pages
- unexpected telephone calls from out of the blue
- fortuitous encounters with strangers
- words spoken
- stories overheard
Books and other related readings on the subject
Secrets of Sychronicity –
4 Amusing Examples of Synchronicity
Synchronicity Discussion – Wikipedia
The Art of Living