The error that many of us make is that although we say we believe in miracles, we neglect to focus on them in our day-to-day lives.
Miracles serve us by being a consistent spiritual force that we can draw from that brings out our inner-vitality, naturally energizing our thoughts, and therefore, our being and all the various aspects in our lives.
Thinking about the existence of miracles expands our consciousness with the realization that there is there is always a higher power at work.
Miracles connect us with the universal source that unites all people and all things, giving us a greater sense of oneness.
They tap into our collective awareness and make us more empathetic and compassionate to those who are the closest to us and even to strangers.
Miracles are powerful thought forms that when conceived of regularly, can pave the way to paths of plenty by raising us up from emotional gravity.
When we constantly focus on the miraculous things in our lives we begin to experience a greater level of life satisfaction.
It is as if we are given an extra measure of inner-happiness so we can further appreciate all the things around us that are worthy of our gratitude, things that once were not even considered amazing or extraordinary.
- Miracles can rebirth our spirit
- Miracles create an air of expectancy that something wonderful is just around the corner, awaiting us
- Miracles transform what would otherwise be interpreted as meaningless into a miraculous occurrence
- Miracles bring out the innocence of our inner-child and make us more playful
- Miracles make us smile and laugh, and begin to believe again
- Miracles help us to understand what would otherwise be, inconceivable
- Miracles are the light that help us to navigate our way out of our self-imposed darkness
- Miracles when shared restore faith consciousness
- Miracles make us more radiant
- Miracles help reduce pain and make us instantly feel a little better
- Miracles bring joy where there was once only despondency
- Miracles transform terror by granting us serenity by making us feel that we are divinely provided for
- Miracles keep us grounded and from imagining the worst in chaotic situations
- Miracles help us break free of our enslavement to skepticism
- Miracles make the less than obvious occurrences marvelous events
- Miracles fill our hearts with gladness and take away our sadness
- Miracles attract more miracles
Miracles are Everywhere
Song by Jefferson Starship – Miracles
Miracle of the Birth of a Child
Insane Clown Posse – Miracles
Michael Jackson – A Dancing Miracle
Mouse Singing “I Believe in Miracles”