From time-to-time we grow complacent about what we do and need to ask ourselves specific questions to identify varying aspects of our future involvement in aesthetics. Depending on the answers we give ourselves we may have to re-examine our career path, upgrade our skills or, completely change our professional objectives.
Personal inquiries can help us in assessing the following –
- What we need to do to achieve our career goals
- What we have accomplished thus far
- And, where we can go with our career next
Field-Based Questions –
- What is considered expanded aesthetic knowledge?
- How is advanced aesthetic knowledge acquired?
- What do the top aesthetic producers in the field know that no one else seems to be aware of?
- What are some of the greatest natural attributes an aesthetician can possess?
- Who are some of the best mentors for fast-track aesthetic providers?
- What types of aesthetic procedures far surpass traditional treatments? And, why?
- What information can an aesthetic practitioner learn that will improve his or her problem solving ability?
- What kind of aesthetic experimentation will test our practice assertions and prove our theories to be correct?
- What are some of the more eclectic treatment applications?
- What is the median charge for a skin care procedure?
- What factors determine that a professional alliance with a physician will be a good one?
- What marketing ideas would a high-profit producing aesthetician be expected to contribute?
- What redeeming quality must an aesthetician have that instantly ingratiates him or her to a difficult clientele?
- How can an aesthetician tailor his or her goods and services to meet the requirements of a clinical care facility?
- How can an aesthetician make good use of his or her professional network?