Nowadays, we need to be able to pick up on clues about the clients we service that will indicate if they are, or, at least have the potential to become “great” clients. The people whom we provide aesthetic services to are of a remarkable variety. Unlike most consumers, they carry the promise of becoming multidimensional spenders, making them more valuable than traditional customers of other forms of goods and / or services.
Not all clients are great clients and not all attributes are immediately recognizable in those who have the potential to become who we qualify as a great client.
Here are some signs to be on the lookout for –
- Those who demonstrate a tendency to be consistent in their thoughts and their actions
- Clients that have a genuine respect for themselves
- People who know a professional when they see one and appreciate our vast knowledge and diverse educational backgrounds
- People who do not consider skin care or cosmetic aids, luxury items
- Persons who are willing to budget in our services and products into their monthly allotment for self-care services
- Individuals who possess forbearance – visible results can take time
- Persons who recognize that every service has its price and are less likely to argue over what we charge and the benefits they are certain to derive at the end of our sessions
- Women who appreciate and admire professional females and who like to support micro-entrepreneurial operations managed or owned by women for women
- Clients with ethics who live lives directed by spiritual or strong religious values
- People who place an importance on personalized care and recognize when they are getting it
- Clients who rave to their colleagues about us and encourage them to book appointments
- Clients who acknowledge our efforts at making their hard-earned dollars go a long way because of our conscientiousness
- Clients who remember our birthdays or the events in our lives that hold special significance for us because they feel a personal connection
- Clients that bring along their friends or family members into our skin care practice with the hopes that they will schedule a session with us or purchase our products
- Customers who come in raving about the noticeable differences in their skin – in front of an entire waiting room of clients
- Clients that do not linger and delay us from turning over our treatment rooms because of their ambivalence about the time restrictions surrounding our tightly scheduled treatment sessions
- Clients that do not discard the validity of yesterday’s proven therapeutic approaches because they heard about some trendier treatment series that has yet to be fully tested
- Clients who are dependable when to comes to their purchasing patterns over a period of months and even years
- Independent thinkers who are not influenced by what their friends say when they challenge our systems of care
- Persons who do not require a lot of unnecessary attention and, who, if regularly indulged become time bandits costing us a good deal of lost revenue over the course of a year(s)
- Clients who have sunny dispositions “for real” and who are upbeat and positive
- Clients who trust us and who are extremely versatile when we are forced to change their home care program so it will produce better results
- Clients from prominent families that are fiercely loyal to the providers of their care
- Individuals who will swear by the results of our treatment packages and who are willing to write testimonial letters that we can share with more skeptical clients
- Lastly, those whose demeanor bears a strong resemblance to our very best clients ever!!!
What do you think? What are some of the qualities that you have detected that make one client a better candidate for our goods and services over another?