Spiritual strength is within each and every one of us. It is the reservoir of resilience that we can count on when things are not going well in our lives and we need to have faith in a higher power. It is a place where we can find peace either through prayer or through quite meditation. It is a way to cope with anguish and with change.
Spiritual strength is a force that rises up from deep within us to aid us in confronting our greatest fears about the unknown. It offers us a declaration of release. It reminds us that we are not bound to negative circumstances nor are we victims of the world we live in. We can rely on our spiritual strength to guide us through the most difficult of all conditions providing us with an unwavering assurance that we will not only survive what seems unendurable, but will thrive amidst the threat of any uncertainty.
Spiritual strength attacks our suffering by inviting into our lives the heavenly possibility of hope. It promises us resolution when it appears there is none and comforts us until it arrives.
When we are ready to take control of our problems we call upon our spiritual strength to help us do so. It gives us the desire and the motivation to ask for help in healing our situation and ourselves. If we are ill it gives us the courage to face whatever it is that we must and the patience to hold out for our recovery or prepare for the inevitable.
Spiritual strength is nurturing. It is what keeps us in tune with the harmonic flow of energy and love, making us feel as if we are a part of everyone and everything around us. When we are in touch with our spiritual strength we are never weak, alone in our struggles or isolated from our divine source.
Spiritual Strength Re-Enforcers –
- Believe in the divine
- Reinforce your beliefs regularly not just when unpleasant things develop in your world unexpectedly
- Stay spiritually elevated in a state of divine conciousness by being aware and open to spiritual synchronicity as it manifests in your life
- Color your world with acts of spiritual focus by lending your gift to others that can benefit from your talents and capabilities
- Fast forward the answer to your prayers – express your gratitude for the unseen and not yet actualized result of your requests
- Keep close track of your spiritual successes by recording divine interventions in a spiritual journal
- No matter what time of day or night, your energy level or lack of it – give thanks to your divine source of abundance
Copyright©2010 All right reserved – Victoria L. Rayner
How Spiritual Strength Can Help Fight Addictions such as Smoking
Finding Your Spiritual Strength in the Midst of Emotional Turmoil
Spiritual Woman’s Resources
Meryl Streep, Barnard Commencement Speaker 2010, Columbia University
Cultivating Spiritual Strength